1) Sahariah, S. A., Potdar, R. D., Gandhi, M., Kehoe, S. H., Brown, N., Sane, H., et al. (2016). “A Daily Snack Containing Leafy Green Vegetables, Fruit, and Milk before and during Pregnancy Prevents Gestational Diabetes in a Randomized, Controlled Trial in Mumbai, India.” Journal of Nutrition 146(7): 1453S-1460S.
1) Potdar, R. D., Sahariah, S. A., Gandhi, M., Kehoe, S. H., Brown, N., Sane, H., et al. (2014). “Improving women’s diet quality preconceptionally and during gestation: effects on birth weight and prevalence of low birth weight–a randomized controlled efficacy trial in India (Mumbai Maternal Nutrition Project).” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 100(5): 1257-1268.
1) Kehoe, S. H., Krishnaveni, G. V., Veena, S. R., Hill, J. C., Osmond, C., Kiran, et al. (2012). “Birth size and physical activity in a cohort of Indian children aged 6-10 years.” Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease 3(04): 245-252.
1) Krishnaveni, G. V., Mills, I. C., Veena, S. R., Wootton, S. A., Wills, A. K., Coakley, P. J., et al. (2009). “Accelerometers for measuring physical activity behavior in Indian children.” Indian Pediatr. 46: 1055-1062.
2) Veena, S. R., Wills, A. K., Fisher, D. J., Stein, C. E., Kumaran, K., Krishnaveni, G. V., et al. (2009). “Early life factors and Type 2 diabetes in South-India: Do The Associations Change With Age?” J Diabetes 1: 218-226.
1) Veena, S. R., Geetha, S., Leary, S. D., Saperia, J., Fisher, D. J., Kumaran, K., et al. (2007). “Relationships of maternal and paternal birthweights to features of the metabolic syndrome in adult offspring: an inter-generational study in South India.” Diabetologia 50: 43-54.