1) Harris, E. C., Palmer, K. T., Cox, V., Darnton, A., Osman, J. and Coggon, D. (2016). “Trends in mortality from occupational hazards among men in England and Wales during 1979-2010.” Occupational & Environmental Medicine 73(6): 385-393.
2) Sahariah, S. A., Potdar, R. D., Gandhi, M., Kehoe, S. H., Brown, N., Sane, H., et al. (2016). “A Daily Snack Containing Leafy Green Vegetables, Fruit, and Milk before and during Pregnancy Prevents Gestational Diabetes in a Randomized, Controlled Trial in Mumbai, India.” Journal of Nutrition 146(7): 1453S-1460S.
1) Potdar, R. D., Sahariah, S. A., Gandhi, M., Kehoe, S. H., Brown, N., Sane, H., et al. (2014). “Improving women’s diet quality preconceptionally and during gestation: effects on birth weight and prevalence of low birth weight–a randomized controlled efficacy trial in India (Mumbai Maternal Nutrition Project).” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 100(5): 1257-1268.
1) Schlotz, W., Phillips, D. I., including Aihie Sayer, A., including Dennison, E. M., including Syddall, H. E., including Jameson, K. A., et al. (2013). “Birth weight and perceived stress reactivity in older age.” Stress.Health 29: 56-63.
2) Smedley, J., Harris, E. C., Cox, V., Ntani, G. and Coggon, D. (2013). “Evaluation of a case management service to reduce sickness absence.” Occup.Med.(Lond) 63: 89-95.
1) Martin, H. J., Syddall, H. E., Dennison, E. M., Cox, V. A., Cooper, C. and Aihie Sayer, A. (2008). “Assessing Physical Activity in Older People: Findings from the Hertfordshire Cohort Study.” The Open Geriatric Medicine Journal 1: 43-49.
2) Ugboma, I., Syddall, H. E., Cox, V., Cooper, C., Briggs, R. and Aihie Sayer, A. (2008). “Coding geriatric syndromes: how good are we?” CME Journal Geriatric Medicine 10: 34-36.
1) Leverton, K., Cox, V., Battershill, J. and Coggon, D. (2007). “Hospital admission for accidental pesticide poisoning among adults of working age in England, 1998-2003.” Clin.Toxicol.(Phila) 45: 594-597.
2) Pain, H., Gale, C. R., Watson, C., Cox, V., Cooper, C. and Sayer, A. A. (2007). “Readiness of elders to use assistive devices to maintain their independence in the home.” Age Ageing 36(4): 465-467.
1) Syddall, H. E., Sayer, A. A., Simmonds, S. J., Osmond, C., Cox, V., Dennison, E. M., et al. (2005). “Birth Weight, Infant Weight Gain, and Cause-specific Mortality: The Hertfordshire Cohort Study.” Am.J Epidemiol 161: 1074-1080.